July 9 - August 3, 2018
Tuition & Fees: $3,250 for 6 credits, field trips and admissions
Program Fee: $2,050 for self-catered housing, receptions and selected meals
Program Fee : $1,400 for housing on your own
Housing will be at Hillhead Halls of Residence - visit the website for full information. Housing is available from Sunday, July 8, 2018, through Saturday, August 4, 2018. For an additional charge, housing arrangements can be made to come earlier or to stay later.
Fees cover course materials and all program activities, including a visit to Edinburgh and its courts, a trip to historic Fyvie Castle, receptions, and a final luncheon party. Students must make their own travel arrangements to Aberdeen, with round-trip transportation costing approximately $1400-$1500. Students must have valid passports and are advised to have medical insurance coverage while abroad, although they can obtain emergency medical care at the student health center in Aberdeen. Interested students should check with the financial aid office of their home institution to determine financial aid eligibility and availability.
- May 4, 2018: $300 Nonrefundable deposit due with application
- May 26, 2018: $1,000 payment or proof of financial aid secured
- June 14, 2018: Balance Due
Cost of Attendance
This amount represents the total available to be borrowed using Financial Aid
- Tuition Fees $3,250
- Program Fees $2,050 ($1,400 for housing on your own)
- Meals $1,700
- RT Air Ticket to Aberdeen $1,600
- Other Transportation $ 900
- Misc. Expenses $ 500
(1) Cancellation of program: In the unlikely event that the program is canceled, each and every student enrolled would receive individual notice by e-mail, receipt requested, and there would be follow-up by regular mail or telephone or both to every student who did not acknowledge receipt of the e-mail. Cancellation of the program would result in refunding all payments made by students;
(2) Withdrawal by individual student: For a student to withdraw his or her enrollment in the program, the student must send written notice (by e-mail or regular mail) that is received by the program director or program assistant (or both) no later than Noon on May 25, 2018. After timely withdrawal, the student will receive a refund of all payments other than the nonrefundable $300 deposit. No refunds will be made for withdrawals received after May 25, 2018.