This page provides links to resources that faculty may find useful. Please note some links require UB passwords to access content.
- Lecture Recording with Panopto. This page includes links to with instructions on how to create Panopto folders for TWEN or Sakai ourses
- Panopto User Guide. This is a PDF of OTS’ comprehensive instructions for how to use Panopto in the classroom
- “How to log off” (video 1m:17s).
- OTS support email: Please log all issues.
- OTS support number – 410-837-6262 (option 3 for classroom)
- “How to record audio (for upgraded classrooms)” – link to AV Tutorial
- “How to blank the projector screen while to setup the Room PC (for upgraded classrooms)” – link to AV Tutorial
- “How to access the computer monitor if/when it is blank and unresponsive to mouse movements (for upgraded classrooms)” – link to AV Tutorial
- Explorance Evaluations
- Timesheets (for full-time faculty)
- Full Time Faculty Handbook (2021-22)
- Adjunct Faculty Handbook (2021-22)
- Law Campus Groups