Professionalism. Innovation. Passion for Service.
The Law Career Development Office offers a full range of innovative career services to students and alumni.
Our core services include:
- career advising and job search assistance
- providing professional development education, programs, and resources
connecting employers with students and alumni through externship programs,
career fairs, hiring programs, and
- coordinating and facilitating pro bono experiences.
Quick Links for Employers
Quick Links for Students
- Log in to Symplicity
- Attorney Practice Externship
- Judicial Practice Externship
- Pro Bono Challenge
- Career Development Resources
The University of Baltimore School of Law does not discriminate on the basis of age, handicap, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, disability, political status, veteran status, or national origin. Accordingly, the services, assistance and facilities of the law school are available only to employers whose practices are consistent with this policy.