- Orientation is on Monday, July 11, 2016. (attendance required)
- Classes begin on Tuesday, July 12, 2016.
- During most weeks, classes meet four days per week from 9:00-10:50 a.m. and from 11:10 a.m.-1:00 p.m. The schedule allows students ample time for studying, recreation and travel on weekends.
- Special Lecture on July 15, 2016 at 6pm: The inaugural ‘Lord Rodger Baltimore Summer School Lecture Series’ will be held, featuring UK Supreme Court Justice Lord Reed.
- Students celebrate with a farewell luncheon after the last class; therefore, return flights should be scheduled for no earlier than August 6, 2016.
Examinations & Grading
- Examinations will be take home (subject to change)
- University of Baltimore grading standards apply to all students.