University of Baltimore School of Law | University of Aberdeen School of Law
- Orientation is on Monday, June 24, 2013. (attendance required)
- Classes begin on Tuesday, June 25, 2013
- During most weeks classes meet four days per week from 9:00-10:50 a.m. and from 11:10 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- The usual four-day weekly class schedule allows students ample time for studying, recreation and travel on weekends.
- Students celebrate with a farewell luncheon after the last exam; therefore, return flights should be scheduled for no earlier than Saturday 28, 2013.
Examinations & Grading
- Examinations are given on the mornings of July 25 and 26.
- University of Baltimore grading standards apply to all students except those from the University of Maryland.