University of Baltimore Law Alumni
Since 1925, UB Law has educated lawyers who go on to become leaders in all aspects of the legal community in Baltimore and beyond.
For nearly a century, our alumni have expressed their lifelong loyalty to the School of Law community, and they demonstrate it every day by connecting and engaging with their alma mater and giving back in myriad ways.
News & Updates
- Kimberly Neal, J.D. '07, was elected secretary of the Baltimore chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel
- Bethany Neeb, J.D. '16, joined the firm of Bowie and Jensen
- Maureen Howarth, J.D. '07, named partner at Ayers, Jenkins, Gordy & Almand
- Christopher Dean, J.D. '04, is named a principal at Miles & Stockbridge
- Samantha Manganaro, J.D. '11, was named on of the 10 best personal injury lawyers in Maryland by The American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- N. Tucker Meneely, J.D. '10, has been made a partner at Council Baradel