Programming to inspire and educate.
Throughout the year, we host a myriad of programs and panels designed to help you flourish professionally.
Our programming is innovative, and whenever possible, involves employers and alumni. By attending our events, you will:
- Discover different career paths and practice areas
- Improve your job search skills
- Practice your interviewing and networking abilities
- Gain insight into legal careers from practicing attorneys
- Develop professionalism on the job and during the job search
- Get expert advice on judicial clerkship applications
- Learn how to succeed during your summer internship
- Master the federal government application process
- And much, much more!
In addition to year-round job postings, we coordinate two formal interview programs each year, the Fall Recruitment Program and the Spring Recruitment Program. Both programs offer on-campus interview and resume collection opportunities.