Event Announcement: UB Law in Focus Discussion Series
Civil Disobedience, Democracy and Structural Racism:
What's Federalism Got to Do with It?
Wednesday, September 30, 2020 | 5 - 6 p.m.
Learn More and Register
University of Baltimore Law Alumni
Since 1925, UB Law has educated lawyers who go on to become leaders in all aspects of the legal community in Baltimore and beyond.
For nearly a century, our alumni have expressed their lifelong loyalty to the School of Law community, and they demonstrate it every day by connecting and engaging with their alma mater and giving back in myriad ways.
News & Updates
- Nasim Fussell, J.D. '09, joins Holland & Knight as a partner in its International Trade Group
- Judge Jeffrey S. Getty, J.D. '87, named administrative judge for Allegany County, Md. and for the Fourth Judicial Circuit
- Tiffany Boykin, J.D. '14, named Chief Compliance and Fair Practices Officer at Anne Arundel Community College
- Sandra Banisky, J.D. '93, joins WYPR Board of Directors
- Amy Askew, J.D. '01, becomes a Fellow with the American Bar Foundation
- Kelly Koermer, J.D. '94, joins The ARC NCR foundation board of directors