Event Announcement: UB Law in Focus Discussion Series
Redlining Today: How and Why Race Matters for Access to Wealth in Baltimore
Tuesday, July 14, 2020 | 5 - 6 p.m.
Learn More and Register
University of Baltimore Law Alumni
Since 1925, UB Law has educated lawyers who go on to become leaders in all aspects of the legal community in Baltimore and beyond.
For nearly a century, our alumni have expressed their lifelong loyalty to the School of Law community, and they demonstrate it every day by connecting and engaging with their alma mater and giving back in myriad ways.
News & Updates
- Elizabeth Burlington, J.D. '12, wins national tax law writing competition
- Lauren B. Ziegler, J.D. '11, was promoted to of counsel at Nemphos Braue LLC
- John Leppler, J.D. '14, has joined the firm of Albers & Associates as a senior attorney
- Kimberly Neal, J.D. '07, was elected secretary of the Baltimore chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel
- Bethany Neeb, J.D. '16, joined the firm of Bowie and Jensen