- Library Reference (ask a Reference question by e-mail)
- Suggest a Purchase
- Whom to Contact in the Law Library
- Interlibrary Loan
- Faculty Course Reserves Request (place a Course Reserves request using the online form)
- Engaged Retirement Faculty Services
- Library Services for Faculty Manual
- Faculty Services Online Guide
- Law Library Users' Guide
- Review your library account, renew items, or check on holds.
- Complimentary Desk Copies
- Faculty Guide for Publishing
- Research Lectures: Research Librarians are available to speak to your class on general or subject-specific legal research topics. Contact Charles Pipins for further information.
- Maryland Bar Exam: Model Questions and Answers
Faculty Scholarship Resources
- ScholarWorks showcases the vibrant scholarly contributions of the University of Baltimore School of Law community. Please contact Savannah Long for more information in adding your scholarship to ScholarWorks.
- SSRN (Social Science Research Network) Please contact Savannah Long for more information and help with adding your scholarship to SSRN.
- Information for Submitting Articles to Law Reviews and Journals An SSRN article with detailed information and charts.
- Legal Scholarship Blog This blog features Law-related Calls for Papers, Conferences, and Workshops as well as general legal scholarship resources. Sub-pages provide links to materials on law review submission (Research Dean Resources) and beginning law teaching (Teaching Resources).
Current Index to Legal Periodicals (CILP)
Weekly editions of the Current Index to Legal Periodicals, which indexes articles from more than 650 legal publications. Latest and archived issues are available for download.
- Washington & Lee's Law Journal Rankings (2020).
Law Publishers Directories
- Hieros Gamos Law and Legal Publishers
- ABA-approved Law Schools
- ABA Section on Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Jurist a Web-based legal news and real-time legal research service
- University System of Maryland Information
Official plagiarism checker used by UBalt. Contact the OTS Call Center.