Using ILLiad at the University of Baltimore School of Law
To use ILLiad, you must register using your University of Baltimore network credentials. Registration will only need to be completed once.
Once you register, you can, using your UBalt network credentials:
Access your account 24 hours a day from anywhere to:
- request items through your account; your borrower information will be automatically supplied to requests made through ILLiad;
- view and track your requests;
- view borrowed items and request renewals online (if items are eligible for renewals);
- retrieve electronically-delivered documents. (Documents will remain available for retrieval for 30 days from the date of posting.)
In addition, ILLiad will:
- Allow you to forward book and article requests from WorldCat (and most of our other article databases) directly into ILLiad without the need to re-type bibliographic or citation information. (You will just need to log in.)
- Provide a blank form to request book loans and photocopies from your personal ILLiad account.
- Send you email messages to keep you informed about the results of your ILL requests.
NOTE: This service is available to current UBalt Law faculty, students and staff. Non-law faculty, students and staff should contact Robert L. Bogomolny Library for assistance.