Stay connected and keep your classmates informed of professional or personal accomplishments.
All contact information is kept private, but news submissions shared by alumni may appear online and/or in the School of Law's annual magazine. Submissions may be edited for format or length.
- Patrice Meredith Clark, J.D. ’12, was included in The Daily Record’s list of 2022 Leading Women.
- Kaitlin Corey, J.D. ’15, was included in The Daily Record’s list of 2022 Leading Women.
- Leah Ramirez (Hauser), J.D. ’13, was included in The Daily Record’s list of 2022 Leading Women.
- Alison Schurick, J.D. ’14, was included in The Daily Record’s list of 2022 Leading Women.
- Beatrice C. Thomas, J.D. '19, is an assistant U.S. attorney in the U.S. Attorney's Office.
- Kristen M. Mack, J.D. '17, has joined the civil rights practice at Hansel Law in Baltimore.
- Alanna Casey, J.D. '19, is an associate in the employment law and litigation practice at Liff, Walsh & Simmons.
- Susan Francis, J.D. '11, received the 50th Anniversary Foundation of the Future Award from the Women's Law Center of Maryland.
- Genevieve Hornik, J.D. '19, has joined Semmes, Bowen & Semmes as an associate.
- LieAnn Van-Tull, J.D. '14, an associate with Keller and Heckman LLP, is president-elect of the Washington (D.C.) Bar Association.
- Leo W. Ottey Jr., J.D. '84, passed away on June 2, 2022.
- Corey Brooks Pace, J.D. '18, has been named director of legal affairs for the American Cleaning Institute.
- Libby Benet, J.D. '92, was named global chief underwriting officer at AXA XL, a global insurance and risk management provider.
- Kumudha Kumarachandran, J.D. '12, is a co-author of Cost-Effective Child Custody Litigation.
- Albert Schaufler, J.D. '13, has been named associate athletics director of compliance at Syracuse University.
- Khadyne Augustine, J.D. '20, has been named director of the care coordination team at University of Maryland Medical System.
- Imoh Akpan, J.D. '06, was named one of the Baltimore Business Journal's 2022 Leaders in Diversity. Akpan is the administrative partner of Goldberg Segalla's Baltimore office and a partner in the firm's retail and hospitality practice group.
- Patrick Short, J.D. '20, has joined the workers' compensation team at Franklin & Prokopik in Baltimore.
- Claudette A. Pelletier, J.D. '72, will celebrate 50 years of practice in June and be recognized with her peers by the Florida Bar Association at its annual convention.
- Hon. Geoffrey G. Hengerer, J.D. '99, will become administrative judge for Baltimore City District Court effective May 13, 2022.
- Pamila Brown, J.D. '79, received the American Bar Association's Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section (TIPS) Liberty Achievement Award, which recognized lawyers and judges who are leaders in promoting diversity in the legal profession.
- Kyle Blackstone, J.D. '04, has been named managing attorney for the state of Maryland by Verus Title.
- Amy E. Askew, J.D. '01, a principal with Kramon & Graham, P.A., was among the 2022 Maryland's Top 100 Women honorees by The Daily Record.
- Courtney Geduldig, J.D. '00, has been named corporate vice president for public affairs at Micron Technology.
- Kimberly McLean, J.D. '07, has joined Gordon Feinblatt LLC as counsel in its Technology and Intellectual Property practice.
- Bradley Marcus, J.D. '06, was promoted to partner at Buckley LLP, where he works in the Washington, D.C., office.
- J. Ethan Clasing, J.D. '18, has joined Franklin & Prokopik as an associate in the Baltimore office liability team.
- Samantha Schilling, LL.M. '21, has joined Franklin & Prokopik as an associate in the Baltimore office worker's compensation team.
- Seymour R. "Sy" Goldstein, J.D. '60, passed away on February 1, 2022.
- Gerard Evans, J.D. '84, was profiled in The Daily Record.
- Michael Johansen, J.D. '89, was profiled in The Daily Record.
- Carlos Ortiz, J.D. '89, is partner at BakerHostetler's New York office.
- Frank D. Boston, III, J.D. '94, was profiled in The Daily Record.
- Scott Hillman, J.D. '99, is senior vice president and general counsel at the Kleinfelder Group, Inc.
- Ebony Thompson, J.D. '13, is deputy city solicitor for the Baltimore City Law Department.
- Raymond Gambrill, J.D. '15, was profiled as a featured mover by The Daily Record.
- Michael Paddy, J.D. '16, is director of government affairs at the Maryland Hospital Association.
- Saad Malik, J.D. '19, was elected as a board member-attorney for Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service.
- Wilfred Thomas "Tom" McQuaid, LL.B. '66, passed away on January 5, 2022.
- Paul I. Krieger, LL.B. '68, passed away on January 12, 2022.
- Bradley Benson, J.D. '70, passed away on January 30, 2022.
- Victor A. Sulin, III, J.D. '72, passed away on January 29, 2022.
- James Ronald "Ron" Millner Sr., J.D. '73, passed away on January 19, 2022.
- Carmello "Mel" Cottone, J.D. '76, was profiled in the article "From Mt. Gay to D.C., Mel Cottone rubbed elbows with presidents" in The Logan Banner.
- Stephen Rosenbaum, J.D. '76, passed away on January 7, 2022.
- Donald C. Fry, J.D. '80, retires after nearly two decades as CEO & president of the Greater Baltimore Committee.
- Tarra Deshields, J.D. '87, was appointed deputy chief of the civil division at the Maryland United States Attorney's Office.
- Heather L. Price, J.D. '91, was appointed to the Caroline Country Circuit Court by Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan.
- Tracy J. Delp, J.D. '98, is deputy director of operations in the Maryland Office of Administrative Hearings Operations Department.
- William H. "Bill" Jones, J.D. '98, was appointed to the Dorchester County Circuit Court by Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan.
- Stephanie P. Porter, J.D. '00, was appointed to the Howard County Circuit Court by Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan.
- Emily Lashley, J.D. '05, is partner at Whiteford, Taylor & Preston.
- Joseph S. Johnston, J.D. '07, is partner at Goodell DeVries.
- Abigail S. Knauff, J.D. '10, was appointed by Commodity Futures Trading Commission Chairman Rostin Behnam to serve as special counsel and deputy of the climate risk unit.
- Regina S. "Gina" Schoenberg, J.D. '10, is an associate in the trusts and estate group at Connolly Gallagher.
- Patrick McKevitt, J.D. '11, is partner at Whiteford, Taylor & Preston.
- Benjamin Beasley, J.D. '14, is partner at Rollins, Smalkin, Richards & Mackie, L.L.C.
- Jordan Halle, J.D. '14, LL.M. '17, is partner at Whiteford, Taylor & Preston.
- Karen Toles, J.D. '20, was appointed to the Maryland House of Delegates by Gov. Larry Hogan.