Kings College, University of Aberdeen, Scotland
- This program is open to all students who have completed their first-year courses and are in good academic standing at an ABA-accredited law school.
- Students who attend a law school other than the University of Baltimore or the University of Maryland must submit a letter from their law school verifying that they meet the above requirements.
- Students will be accepted into the program in the order in which they apply.
- The acceptance of credit is subject to the determination of each student's home school.
- Credits can accelerate graduation at the University of Baltimore and the University of Maryland; other students should consult with their home schools.
- UBalt class attendance policy applies. Attendance is MANDATORY on all field trips and/or guest lectures. Any absence from a field trip counts the same as an absence from a class session.
- UBalt grading policy applies to all students.
Some aspects of the program may not be accessible to persons with certain disabilities.