Kings College, University of Aberdeen, Scotland
- This program is open to all students who have completed their first-year courses and are in good academic standing at an ABA-accredited law school. For UBalt Law students, this means a GPA of 2.0 or better.
- Students who attend a law school other than the University of Baltimore or Maryland Carey Law must submit a letter from their law school verifying that they meet the above requirements.
- Students will be accepted into the program in the order in which they apply.
- The acceptance of credit is subject to the determination of each student's home school.
- Credits can accelerate graduation at the University of Baltimore and Maryland Carey Law; other students should consult with their home schools.
- UBalt class attendance policy applies. Attendance is MANDATORY on all field trips and/or guest lectures. Any absence from a field trip counts the same as an absence from a class session.
- UBalt grading policy applies to all students.
Students with program accessibility questions or requests should reach out to Erin Brady, UBalt Law Director of Student Support (email@example.com). Applicants should be aware that the level of accessibility, services and accommodation to which they have access at their home campus may not be available at the program site. Other countries may also provide access and accommodations in different ways.
Available accommodations typically require early planning, and requests for accommodations that are made as early as possible (preferably as you begin to plan your study abroad experience) will enable us to better assist you.