- Interlibrary Loan
- Faculty Course Reserves Request (place a Course Reserves request using the online form)
- Engaged Retirement Faculty Services
- Library Services for Faculty Manual
- Faculty Services Online Guide
- Law Library Users' Guide
- Review your library account, renew items, or check on holds.
- Complimentary Desk Copies for Books
- Faculty Guide for Publishing
- Research Lectures: Research Librarians are available to speak to your class on general or subject-specific legal research topics. Contact Joanne Colvin for further information.
Faculty Scholarship Resources
- ScholarWorks showcases the vibrant scholarly contributions of the University of Baltimore School of Law community. Please contact Harvey Morrell for more information in adding your scholarship to ScholarWorks.
- SSRN (Social Science Research Network) Please contact Bob Pool for more information and help with adding your scholarship to SSRN.
- ExpressO Submit your unpublished article to law reviews online
- Information for Submitting Articles to Law Reviews and Journals An SSRN article with detailed information and charts.
- Legal Scholarship Blog This blog features Law-related Calls for Papers, Conferences, and Workshops as well as general legal scholarship resources. Sub-pages provide links to materials on law review submission (Research Dean Resources) and beginning law teaching (Teaching Resources).
Law Publishers Directories
- ABA-approved Law Schools
- ABA Section on Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Jurist a Web-based legal news and real-time legal research service
- University System of Maryland Information
- Resources on Promoting Academic Integrity & Avoiding Plagiarism (courtesy of Towson University)
- Turnitin Official plagiarism checker used by UB. (For password, contact Terry Ross, Program Manager for e-Learning.)