Using ILLiad at the University of Baltimore School of Law
Once you register, you can, using your UB network credentials:
Access your account 24 hours a day from anywhere to:
- request items through your account; your borrower information will be automatically supplied to requests made through ILLiad;
- view and track your requests;
- view borrowed items and request renewals online (if items are eligible for renewals);
- retrieve electronically-delivered documents. (Documents will remain available for retrieval for 30 days from the date of posting.)
In addition, ILLiad will:
- Allow you to forward book and article requests from WorldCat (and most of our other article databases) directly into ILLiad without the need to re-type bibliographic or citation information. (You will just need to log in.)
- Provide a blank form to request book loans and photocopies from your personal ILLiad account.
- Send you email messages to keep you informed about the results of your ILL requests.
NOTE: This service is available to current UB Law faculty, students and staff. Non-law faculty, students and staff should contact Robert L. Bogomolny Library for assistance.