Library Resources for the Public
Access to selected Westlaw content is available only on-site at the University of Baltimore Law Library for members of the public.
- Internet Access and Printing for the Public
- Research Tools
- How to Research a Legal Problem: A Guide for Non-Lawyers courtesy of AALL
- The People's Law Library of Maryland A source for legal and self-help information on Maryland and federal law
- Maryland District Court Self-Help Resource Center
- Google Scholar Find legal opinions and journals