Welcome to the University of Baltimore Law Library! We are open to the general public and legal community. Our public patrons may use the terminals located on the 7th floor to access the Internet and our databases. If you want to use a personal device to access the Internet, inquire at the Service Desk on the 7th floor for our daily Guest Wireless password. At this time, use of the guest password does not provide access to our databases. There are no word processing programs available on the public computers or via wireless. The Library uses filter technology so some websites may not be accessible at the Law Library. UB Law Library computer labs are reserved for use by current UBalt students, faculty and staff.
Printing capability is available to faculty, students, and staff at the UBalt Law Library. If you need a copy of library material, you have several options:
- Use a flash drive at one of our public computer terminals on 7 and download the material you need
- Some of our databases offer the option of emailing a document to yourself
- If you need a copy of print material, use one of our 3 scanners, located on floors 7, 11 and 12; you may scan the material to a flash drive or email it to yourself at no charge. There are no copy machines in the Library.
If you find it necessary to print, you will need to go to the public library:
Enoch Pratt Free Library 410-396-5430
- Free internet use at all branches with a valid library card; anyone living in Maryland is eligible for a card. Patrons may receive 5 free prints per day; additional pages are 10¢ per page
- More information on Enoch Pratt Free Library computer and printing policies
Baltimore County Public Library 410-887-7255
- Free internet use at all branches with a valid library card; anyone living in Maryland is eligible for a card. Reservations may be required. Black & white prints are 15¢ per page; color prints are 30¢ per page
- More information on Baltimore County Public Library wireless access and policies