Clinical Law Program online portal application links:
(Criminal Practice Clinic only)
Students will need to login to the MyUB portal to complete the application. You will need to upload a copy of your current transcript (unofficial copy is fine) and your current resume at the bottom of the application.
Important Dates and Information:
1. Deadline for application is Thursday, 3/12/20 at 5 p.m. Late applications will be considered only after applications submitted on time have been considered.
2. Please note if you list a Clinic as a 1st choice and have not satisfied the prerequisites or indicated that you will take a course concurrently, you will automatically be put in the lottery for your 2nd choice (if you have satisfied that Clinic's co and pre-reqs).
Please check to be sure you have taken the required courses before applying to a Clinic.
3. It is a violation of the Honor Code to inaccurately indicate that you will have successfully taken a course by next semester or plan to take a course concurrently next semester.
4. Students whose names were selected in the lottery to participate in Fall 2020 Clinics will be notified via email by the end of the day on Friday, March 27, 2020. Criminal Practice Clinic students will be contacted directly by faculty after notification of selected students. If you are selected to enroll in one of the other clinics, please follow the instructions in the selection email for contacting the professor teaching in that clinic to schedule a pre-registration meeting.
5. A lottery is used for the selection of students in clinics due to the limited class sizes and number of students who apply. Priority in enrollment is based on the following criteria:
- Application submitted on time.
- Students who have not previously taken a clinic.
- Date of graduation. Students who are closest to graduation will be given priority.
Please consult the University of Baltimore Clinic and Internship Selection Policies and Procedures for more information.
Need more information on experiential learning? Check out the General Clinic Info and FAQs.
Program or application questions? Contact Laura Garcia at 410.837.5659 or firstname.lastname@example.org.