In addition to consulting with our community's stakeholders of faculty, students, and alumni, the Long Range Planning Committee has examined a number of additional resources, many of which are listed here.
Is there a resource that you think we should consider as we engage in this process? If so, contact chair Jane Murphy.
- Best Practices for Legal Education, -Roy Stuckey et al., 2007
- The Carnegie Foundation's Educating Lawyers: Four Questions for Bar Examiners, Judith Welch Wagner, The Bar Examiner, June 2011
- The Coming Crash in Legal Education, Richard W. Bourne, Creighton Law Review, Vol. 45, No. 4, 2012
- Does Law School Curriculum Affect Bar Examination Passage? Douglas Rush, J.D., Ph.D., November 2006
- How UCI developed its curriculum? September 28, 2012, PowerPoint presentation by Carrie Hempel
- Presentation by Professor Douglas Rush, J.D., Ph.D., St. Louis University, on September 20, 2012
- Long Range Planning Curriculum Subcommittee panel presentation, September 28, 2012