The LSAT Award Program offers you LSAT Prep
for just $100
You get a $1199 grant to pay towards the $1299 cost of the Princeton Review “LSAT Ultimate” course. You pay the remaining $100 to the UB School of Law.
2016 Member MD Bar
2015 JD UB School of Law
2011 LSAT Awardee
2012 BS Marketing, Morgan State
- Currently Assistant Attorney General, U.S. Virgin Islands Department of Justice
- 2009-2015, Analyst, U.S. Department of State
- 2015, Rule 16 Student Attorney, Office of Public Defender
- 2014, Law Offices of Battino & Sokolow
- 2014 Judicial Intern, Honorable Robert Rigsby, Superior Court of D.C.
- 2013 Judicial Intern, Honorable Alexander Williams, Jr., U.S. District Court
LSAT Award Application deadline is November 1
The course runs during spring semester on the HBCU campuses.
Students and alumni from these universities are eligible to apply:
- Bowie State
- Coppin State
- Morgan State
- Towson University
- University of Baltimore
- Salisbury University
- the Universities at Shady Grove
You must have a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA.
See sample course schedules for each campus.