Baltimore Scholars attend a two week Bootcamp at the School of Law to learn how to succeed in law school.
Eight HBCU students are selected as Baltimore Scholars during their junior and senior year of college. You earn three academic credits and register for the program as part of your spring course enrollment.
You receive a full law school tuition scholarship to the University of Baltimore School of Law if you:
- Successfully complete the Baltimore Scholars and LSAT Award Programs
- Maintain a cumulative 3.50 or higher undergraduate GPA
- Score 152 or higher on the LSAT
- Are admitted to the University of Baltimore School of Law
- Complete the online application form
- Download the 2015 Application
- Submit required documents to:
Fannie Angelos Program for Academic Excellence
University of Baltimore School of Law
Office of Law Admissions
1420 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, Md. 21201
Scholars will be notified during the second week in November. All fees and expenses for Scholars, including LSAC and LSAT fees, are covered by the program.