The Fannie Angelos Scholar Experience
Eight HBCU juniors and seniors are selected as Scholars each year. You attend a 2-week Bootcamp in January and earn 3 academic credits for the LSAT Award spring semester classes. You qualify for a full tuition scholarship to the UB School of Law if you:
Interested in the Fannie Angelos Scholars Program?
- Successfully complete the Scholars Program
- Have a 3.5 cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Score 152 or above on the LSAT
- Are admitted to the UB School of Law.
- Complete the prospective student form
- Review the application instructions
- Complete the online application form
You will come to UB Law in October for an interview if we select you as a prospective Scholar. The selected Scholars are notified during the second week in November.
All fees and expenses for Scholars, including LSAC and LSAT fees, are covered by the program.