The LSAT Award Program gives you the tools you need to win admission to law school!
You get a $2099 grant to pay towards the $2199 cost of the best LSAT preparation course Princeton Review offers. You pay just $100.
Adam Shareef, Esq.
2018 Member MD Bar
2017 JD, UB School of Law
2010 LSAT Awardee
2011 BS Criminal Justice, UMES
- Currently Associate Franklin and Prokopik
- 2017, Law Clerk, Judge Michele D. Hotten, Maryland Court of Appeals
- 2017, Law Clerk, Schochor, Federico and Staton,
- 2016, Office of Public Defender, Public Interest Fellow
- 2016, Rule 19 Student Attorney, Pre-Trial Justice Clinic
- 2014-16, Law Clerk, Segal McCambridge Singer and Mahoney
LSAT Award Application deadline is November 1
The course runs during spring semester on the HBCU and UB campuses.
Students and alumni from these universities are eligible to apply:
- Bowie State
- Coppin State
- Morgan State
- Towson University
- University of Baltimore
- Salisbury University
- the Universities at Shady Grove
You must have a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA.