The LSAT Award Program gives you the tools you need to win admission to law school!
You get a $2099 grant to pay towards the $2199 cost of the best LSAT preparation course Princeton Review offers. You pay just $100.
2018 Member MD Bar
2017 JD, UB School of Law
2010 LSAT Awardee
2011 BS Criminal Justice, UMES
- Currently Associate Franklin and Prokopik
- 2017, Law Clerk, Judge Michele D. Hotten, Maryland Court of Appeals
- 2017, Law Clerk, Schochor, Federico and Staton,
- 2016, Office of Public Defender, Public Interest Fellow
- 2016, Rule 19 Student Attorney, Pre-Trial Justice Clinic
- 2014-16, Law Clerk, Segal McCambridge Singer and Mahoney
Application deadline: November 1
The LSAT course runs online in real time two days a week during spring semester. There are also review sessions and 6 Saturday LSAT practice tests which take place in person on the UB, Bowie and UMES campuses. Class attendance, review session and test day attendance are mandatory.
Students and alumni from Bowie State, Coppin State, Morgan State, UMES and The University of Baltimore are eligible to apply.
You must have a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA.