Where Scholars learn how to succeed in law school
Fannie Angelos Scholars attend a two-week bootcamp at the UB School of Law in January
Hamidah Famuditimi (Morgan); Kenneth Jackson (Coppin); Ervin Johnson (Coppin); Imani Payne (Bowie) ; Kambre Rideout (Morgan); Ryan Washington (Bowie); Kadi-Ann White (UMES); Arroe Wilson (Morgan)
Maya Dolby (Bowie); Risikatu Yemi Giwa-Otusajo Morgan; Joy Griffin (Morgan); Courtland Merkel (Bowie); Shaniqua Nelson (Morgan); Reginald Smallwood (Morgan) Ivan Thomas (Coppin) Kayla Williams (Morgan)
Khadyne Augustine (Morgan; Herman Brown (Morgan); Asia Dabner (UMES); Jon'mel Davenport (UMES); Asia Gibbs (UMES); La'Tika Howard (UMES); Gregory Morton (Morgan); Whitney Troupe (Bowie)
Ufuoma Agarin (Coppin); Esosa Aimufua (Morgan); Michael Brown (Bowie); Brandon Hairston (Morgan); Maria Perez-Tellez (UMES); Rhonda Scott (Coppin); Shantele Vinson (Coppin); Christy Watts (Morgan)
Matthew Bradford (Morgan); Melody Clark (Bowie); Tombekai Dempster (Coppin); Joshua Dowuona (Morgan); Glenn George (Morgan); Antoineya Hall (Bowie); Sandy Sellman (Bowie); Chanel White (Coppin)
Annice Brown (UMES); Vernon Brownlee (Bowie); Nasheia Conway (Bowie); Clineesa Dargan (Morgan); Keon Eubanks (Coppin); Frances Jackson (UMES); Brenda Kathurima (Coppin); Shayla Redfearn (Coppin)
Lachelle Adams (UMES); Kellye Beathea (Bowie); Vincent Brown (UMES); Melissa Dejoie (UMES); Shanitta Garey (Coppin); Clifford Glover III (UMES); Stephen Thomas (Morgan); Christopher Wilds (Morgan);
You get exposure to LSAT preparation, the law student experience and the work of practicing attorneys. All program fees and expenses are covered by the Fannie Angelos Program.
- You complete a writing assignment that culminates in an article worthy of publication.
- You meet your UB School of Law faculty adviser and student mentor who work with you through LSAT preparation and the law school admission process.
- You participate in relationship and team building experiences.
- You visit law firms and meet attorneys who help you better understand law career options.
- When you return to your home campus you earn 3 academic credits for the 16-week LSAT Award class offered during spring semester and for meeting all other program requirements.
Visit and download the Program Requirements to learn more about applying to be a Scholar.