2014 Baltimore Scholar
"Through this experience I hope to achieve better time management, upgrade my communication skills, and improve my studying skills."
Undergraduate School: University of Maryland Eastern Shore
Anticipated graduation year: 2014
Undergraduate Major: Criminal Justice
Hometown: Marion, MD
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND AWARDS
"I feel I am prepared to take this challenging, but important step. I know I'm going to have to give up some major things to make sure my main priority are the LSAT and classes. This will help me reach my ultimate goal, to become an exceptional attorney."
- 2014 University of Baltimore School of Law Scholar
- Volunteer tutor and mentor, It Takes a Village to Help Our Children, Inc., 2009, 2010, 2011
- Tutored twenty elementary grade students in English, Reading, Science, and Mathematics
- Member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholar, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Criminal Justice Department Merit List, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Dean's List, 2011, 2012, 2013
“My main purpose in pursuing a law degree is to help others who don't have the economic status to pay for a suitable attorney. I want to be one of those lawyers who cares less about the money and more for people.”