2013 Baltimore Scholar
"My main interest in acquiring a law degree is to become a prosecutor. With the core values attained at Bowie and the opportunity that the Baltimore Scholars offers, I can get closer to my dream "
PROFILE:Undergraduate School: Bowie State University
Status: Senior gpa 3.924
Anticipated graduation year: 2013
Undergraduate Major: Sociology: Criminal Justice
Hometown: Washington, D.C.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND AWARDS
"Ultimately I aspire to be a role model in my community while assisting those who are less fortunate."
- Alpha Phi Sigma Honors Society 2010-present
- Golden Key Honors Society 2010-present
- Judicial Board Member
- Resident Assistant 2011-present
- Big Sister, Little Sister 2009-2010
- Intern, Crime Scene Investigative Services Bureau 2012-2013
- Intern, Narcotics and Special Investigative Services Bureau 2012-2013
- Beacon House Community Ministry 2005-present
“I have a remarkable work ethic and I always dedicate one hundred percent in everything I do. Being an attorney would allow me to become an advocate for justice and make an impact on society. I aspire to open a law firm which would be accessible to all. ”