Baltimore Scholars attend a two week Bootcamp at the School of Law to learn how to succeed in law school.
Eight HBCU students are selected as Baltimore Scholars during their junior and senior year of college. You earn three academic credits and register for the program as part of your spring course enrollment.
Interested in the Fannie Angelos Program? The application process begins September 15, 2015.
You receive a full law school tuition scholarship to the University of Baltimore School of Law if you:
Successfully complete the Baltimore Scholars and LSAT Award Programs, maintain a cumulative 3.50 or higher undergraduate GPA, Score 152 or higher on the LSAT and are admitted to the University of Baltimore School of Law
- Complete the prospective student form
- Review the Application Instructions
- Complete the 2016 online Application form
- Submit required documents to:
Fannie Angelos Program for Academic Excellence
University of Baltimore School of Law
Office of Law Admissions
1420 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, Md. 21201
After you submit your application you should receive a confirmation email within two days. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact Lenora Giles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Requirements and Required Documents:
- Your official undergraduate transcript(s) from every undergraduate institution you have attended
- Your letter of recommendation from a faculty member or employer
- Your Resume
- Your answers to the Essay Questions
- Your Spring Schedule of Activities - Note: see the LSAT class schedule for your HBCU campus
- Create an LSAC account and apply for the LSAT and the fee waiver
- Register for the June 2016 LSAT
Scholars will be notified during the second week in November. All fees and expenses for Scholars, including LSAC and LSAT fees, are covered by the program.