The 2019/2020 program will provide accommodations at the Dreams Curacao Resort Spa & Casino.
- The cost of housing is included in the program fee. Students stay in a standard double room with two people, each having their own bed.
- Please indicate your roommate preference(s) on the application form. Bringing an additional guest or needing a single room will result in an additional fee.
- Private resort beach
- Outdoor pools and saunas
- Air-conditioned guest rooms
- Business Center with Printing Facilities (located in Coffee Shop)
- Wireless Internet
- Gym/ Fitness Center
- Restaurants / Bars (10% off all Food and Beverage)
- Room service available
- All guest rooms come equipped with coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, mini-fridge, safes, hair dryers, voice-mail and cable television.
- Laundry service, boat rentals, a gift shop and a tour desk are located on the property as an added guest convenience.
- Handicapped-accessible and nonsmoking rooms are available.
Want a Single Room?
Bringing a Friend, Family, Partner or Spouse?
If you prefer a single room or would like to bring someone with you on the program, Hofstra Law is happy to accommodate your request.
- For students looking for their own room, there is an additional charge, which will guarantee a single room for the duration of your stay.
- For students looking to bring a non-student on the program, there is an additional charge, which guarantees a single room as well as 1 guest at all official program functions, excluding courses.
- Please inquire further if you are bringing more than 1 guest.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. To take advantage of these options, please indicate on the housing page of the Curaçao application form that you want a single room and why.